I think I’ve been to Vegas 14+ times which is a LOT of time in one’s life to spend in Vegas…
When I used to go a lot for work I started to dislike it. Mainly because we were constantly clubbing and waking up the next day for work :(. I also disliked the convention centers, the smoky and floral scent of the casinos (barf), the hangovers, and the HEAT.
However, the last few times I went, I vowed that I would find a way to enjoy myself and figure out fun things to do in Las Vegas that didn’t require partying or working!
I decided to have an ‘Adult Vegas’ experience and I actually fell in love with the idea.
So, if you are going to Vegas for work, or if you’re going to Vegas, but don’t want to CLUB and DAY POOL PARTY every day, consider these options!
11 Fun Things to Do in Las Vegas That Don’t Require Partying
2. Go to the spa. Usually, you can pay $25 and have a full day worth of spa time without buying a treatment. I LOVE the spa and pools at MGM Grand!
4. Go to a show! All of the Cirque du Soleil shows are great! I wasn’t a huge fan of the Michael Jackson show, but have heard these others are great! Oh, and Thunder from Down Under and Chippendales did not disappoint.
O by Cirque du Soleil
Backstreet Boys Live in Las Vegas
LOVE by Cirque Du Soleil Insider Access Tickets
5. Go off the strip and enjoy downtown Las Vegas. There are tons of restaurants, bars, and shops to visit downtown.
6. Get a discounted helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. This is another option to do if you’re sick of Vegas itself and want to see a bit of nature! Or if you want to get crazy, you can always do this weekend road trip to 3 National Parks like I did.
7. Shop at the outlets. Vegas has amazing shopping. I recommend taking a cab to the North Premium Outlets or go shopping on the strip!
8. Lay at the pool all day. DUH.
9. Order room service! The rooms in Vegas are usually pretty fun depending on where you’re staying. While room service is expensive you’re still saving on drinks if you were going out. And who doesn’t love staying in their robe and laying in those comfy beds?
10. Walk around the strip. All of the hotels make you feel like you’re in Disneyland or on a movie set. I love going to watch the fountain show at the Bellagio and taking a walk through the Venetian, Paris and New York, New York.
11. Make sure to enjoy yourself! There is something for everyone in Vegas!
Trying to figure out where to stay? Check out Skyscanner for some great Vegas hotel deals!
Do you have any other fun things to do in Las Vegas that don’t require partying? I want to hear about them!