Believe it or not, it’s summertime in San Francisco!
Right when the rest of the U.S. start bringing out their scarves, boots, and pumpkins, San Franciscans start putting on their dresses, party pants, and sunnies in an effort to spend as much time outside as possible.
Because I love SF summers so much, I thought I’d put together a list of some of the things I’m hoping to do this “Indian Summer” in SF.
Here’s my Indian Summer Bucket List!
- The Guardsman Lawn Party
- Chambers for a drink on the outdoor patio
- Hike Alamere Falls
- SF Giants Game
- Brunch at the Cavalier SF
- Hawaiian cuisine at the LihoLiho Yacht Club
- Sail on the Bay
- Have a beer and pretzel at Biergarten in Hayes Valley (love this place!)
- Treasure Island Flea Market
- Go to a comedy show at Cobb’s Comedy Club
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
- Pork Buns from Good Mong Kok Bakery
- Bonfire at Ocean Beach
- Niners Game at Levi’s Stadium
- Walk into one of SF’s ‘hard-to-get-into’ restaurants and get a table
- Off the Grid on Sunday and Thursday night at the Presidio
- Folsom Street Fair (or do I want to?)
- $1 Oysters at Waterbar’s outdoor patio
- Fleet Week
- Halloween at my friends’ ranch!
- Oysters at Hog Island Oyster Co. in the Ferry Building
- Brunch at MyMy
- BiRite ice creamery and a day in Dolores ParkCan you think of anything I need to add?