1. The landscape, greenery and history is magical. It’s a sight for sore eyes, I promise.
2. You’ll drive past a million rock fences..SO IRISH.
3. And they actually do have thatched roofed houses in Ireland. YES.
4. You can drink Guinness for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why not?
5. Or Jameson Whiskey if you’re feeling like a WILD child.
6. You can stop and take a seaweed bath to soften your skin…
7. OR visit one of the millions of castles on the Emerald Isle.
8. You’ll see healthy, grass-fed cows ALL over the place.
9. AND sheep dotting the fields.
10. The FOOD is incredibly fresh and pub food is particularly awesome. Who knew?
11. Irish accents are probably the coolest accents on the planet and you’ll hear them all day every day.
12. You’ll be awestruck every time you look at the ocean.
13. You can go to Irish pubs and listen to traditional Irish music (while drinking Guinness of course).
14. The Cliffs of Moher are insanely breathtaking.
15. You can get an Aran Knit sweater on the Aran Islands.
16.The streets are colorful and made of cobblestone.
17. It is super easy getting from one side of the country to the other by car.
18. The colored doors in Dublin are the cutest things ever.
19. The country’s history dates back to 4000 B.C. That’s pretty neat.
20. Full Irish breakfast is BOMB.com. NO JOKE.
I’m telling you, Ireland is one of the best countries in this large world of ours and I’m hoping you’ll get to visit one day! 🙂