Palm Springs…is there anything better?! Not only is Palm Springs the perfect place for a girl’s weekend getaway, it literally is one of the coolest places in California (in my honest opinion). Trying to plan a bachelorette trip to Palm Springs? Check out my guide!
The relaxing atmosphere, desert oasis vibes, and endless activities day and night always have me itching to go back. I hope you enjoy these travel tips and this girl’s weekend guide to Palm Springs!
I’ve actually tried to make it a point to head to Palm Springs or Palm Desert once a year for some chill-out time because I always feel so relaxed after I go. This time I went with my roommate for a girl’s weekend and we ended up having the best girls’ trip ever.
While we’re at it, let’s be friends on Instagram and Tiktok!
Here’s the Ultimate Girl’s Weekend Guide to Palm Springs!
Where to Stay
You literally cannot go wrong in Palm Springs. There are so many incredible design hotels and fun Airbnbs in Palm Springs and the greater Palm Springs area. Here are some of my favorites.
- The Saguaro – Stay here for a bright colorful, girly atmosphere (perfect for Instagram) with fun vibes and close to all the action of downtown Palm Springs! The pool is also incredible. Book a Room | Read Reviews on TripAdvisor
- The Parker Palm Springs – This is the most amazing hotel I’ve ever stepped foot in. The decor is by Jonathon Adler and the whole place is perfect. If you can, take a walk through the lobby to the grounds. This hotel is definitely more of a spendier, fancier, and classier option, but worth it! Book a Room | Read Reviews on TripAdvisor
- The Ace Hotel – The Ace Hotel has a quirky, hipster, and loungy vibe. I especially loved the pool and Amigo Room bar! Book a Room | Read TripAdvisor Reviews
- Kimpton Rowan – This resort hotel is situated in the heart of downtown Palm Springs with a great location for bar hopping and checking out the restaurants of Palm Springs. They also have a rooftop pool and bar with beautiful views. Book a Room | Read TripAdvisor
- Airbnb – You can’t go wrong with finding a place that has a pool all to yourself on the cheap! We did this and it was great to have our own pool to lounge during the day.
Where to Eat
- Norma’s at the Parker Palm Springs – This spot has awesome decor and an amazing selection of brunch foods.
- Cheeky’s – Be prepped for a wait, but it’s so so worth it! I still crave it. Make sure to order one of their bacon flights or french toast!
- Rooftop at Tommy Bahamas (in Palm Desert on El Paseo drive) – This is a classic spot that’s great for lunch on the roof after shopping on El Paseo.
- Birba – Go here for amazing fresh and light pizzas with a cool outdoor patio.
- Kings Highway at the Ace Hotel – This is a hipster diner inside the Ace Hotel. Get the burger!
- Workshop Kitchen – This is a very cool farm-to-table dinner spot.
Where to Drink:
- Bar – This is THE spot to go out in Palm Springs. Go here to have a fun girls’ night out!
- Amigo Room at the Ace Hotel -Amigo Room is a very cool hipster bar with access to sit outside by the Ace pool.
- Bootlegger Tiki Bar – Go here to grab some amazing cocktails with a speak-easy vibe. They also are known for their killer happy hour!
What to Do
- Shop around all of the great Palm Springs designer shops or drive to Palm Desert to shop on the palm tree lined, El Paseo drive
- Visit Moorten Botanical Gardens
- Visit the colorful doors in the Indian Canyon neighborhood as we did here!
- Get a date shake in Palm Desert at Shields or Hadleys
- Visiting for a bachelorette or a larger group? Check out my bachelorette Palm Springs guide! I also recommend hiring the Cabana Boys for a fun time at your villa pool! They will pamper and entertain you by serving up delicious drinks, helping with party/drinking games, taking pictures, being Spotify DJs, keeping the party/pool area clean, and elevating the vibe! I have a code, ‘spud25′ for $25 off at checkout if you want to have a bit of fun! Use this link.
READ MORE: The Colorful Doors of Palm Springs
- Take a day trip to Salvation Mountain
- Visit all of the hotels mentioned above and walk around. You’ll have tons of great photo ops!
- Head to Joshua Tree National Park for a day of exploring as we did here!
- Relax at the pool! You’re in Palm Springs after all 🙂
- Ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway to get great views of Palm Springs from Mt. San Jacinto State Park.
- Take the Palm Springs Celebrity Tour to scope out the history of Palm Springs and famous celebrity’s homes
- Go on a Sunny Cycle Party Bike to tour the downtown bar scene on a bike!
READ MORE:8 Fun Things to Do in Joshua Tree National Park
We rented an $18 a day car from Alamo (mainly so we could drive to Palm Desert and Joshua Tree). We also took Uber’s (get $5 off your first 2 rides with this code) out when we went out on the town!
Have you ever visited Palm Springs or had a girl’s weekend there? If you have, what am I missing on my list?
The Ultimate Palm Springs Bachelorette Party Guide
The Colorful Doors of Palm Springs
8 Fun Things to Do in Joshua Tree National Park
The 12 Stops I Made While Driving the California Coast
12 Hours in San Diego
The Perfect Santa Fe Weekend: A Girlfriend Getaway Guide
2 Nights in Mendocino California
Leave A Comment